Support forums : Branches

back one step

Discussion about existing branches and the directions they need to go in, or, for branches that are going to happen. "Quickies" is wide open. "Branches" is more focused.

Moderator: Dracones

back one step

Postby EdB » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 pm

This branch basically undoes the last branch, which was merged directly into core and contained a flaw in style sheet stuff.

The goal is to bring core back to a properly tested point so that we can make an official release out of it (v1.00.04, with 2/21/13 release date) and then make an actual release out of it. After we get that done we will consider "monster" to be the actual working version, get that into core, and pick a release date for it.

The question is what goes into the release I guess. Near as I can tell, everything in core so all we need to do is figure out how to make a release out of it on LP then do a blog post about it.

I pushed this directly into core. Also figured out the style problem but so what. The idea was to get a release version ready and make it happen - not fix a problem :)

By the way, this means LP version 7653 is the last actual branch that actually happened. 7654 was the branch that 7655 (this one) undoes.

Return to Branches