Support forums : The Future

Quam Plures has a PayPal account.

The future of this project but not in a "I want a pony" sort of way. This is all about everything meta about Quam Plures. The general direction, the support tools, stuff like that.

Moderator: Dracones

Quam Plures has a PayPal account.

Postby Kimberly » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Quam Plures now has a PayPal account. I still need to get it verified and that appears will need to be done by bank account. PayPal sets a limit on new accounts and once that limit is reached, no funds can be removed from the account; the limit is set for life until it is removed. The payment email address is donate@quamplures.net. Once I get the account verified then I will see about adding the donate buttons to the forum and website.
Kimberly
Dracone

Re: Quam Plures has a PayPal account.

Postby SusanG » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:16 pm

This is fantastic news :)
say goodnight Gracie!
SusanG
Dracone

Re: Quam Plures has a PayPal account.

Postby Kimberly » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm

One should be able to donate now by sending money to donate@quamplures.net using their paypal account. In addition, I want to also set it up so that anyone with a credit card can also donate without having a paypal account. The verification step is to lift the limit. When someone clicks on the donate button, they will have a choice of paying by paypal, or using their credit card without creating a paypal account. Choice is good
Kimberly
Dracone

Return to The Future