Support forums : You can sense the bug

Widgets

Not like "it smells funny when I click that". This is for bugs that don't show an error but something just doesn't seem right or ends up doing something you think is wrong. It doesn't show you an error but you know something ain't right.

Moderator: Dracones

Widgets

Postby Yabs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm

See @link [resolved] [3.3.3] How to rearrange widgets?

On the grounds that we can't reboot the user, maybe we should add some informative text to the top of that page? Not everybody is an expert when they first use software ;)

¥
I may have opened the door but you entered of your own free will

Image Techno Babble II
Image Tacky Pad 3
Yabs
Dracone

Re: Widgets

Postby EdB » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Abso-friggin-lutely! I was looking at that page thinking the exact same thing only different. I thought OMG I somehow somewhere killed the ability to re-order widgets!!! Some of the admin-side stuff tinkered in there compliments of getting rid of tons of div-bloat is the thing. I got lucky and guessed maybe I can click and drag, so yeah a little note that says "click and drag to re-order".

Tied into the feature that I used to overhaul the icons - the one where you get to have more or less text (alongside the one where you get to have more or less icons) would be the coolest.

I just filled up my plate again but I'll try to go after this if you want to keep on the importer upgrader migrator thingie.
EdB
Dracone

Return to You can sense the bug