Support forums : You can see the bug

Errors Reported When Editing Post Going To Preview

A red message that stops the whole page from loading; a full page, but a message that looks like it came from the server; a red box with red text that we made: All of these are bugs you can see, so report them here. kthxbai :)

Moderator: Dracones

Forum rules
Can you copy/paste the error message, or do a screenshot that shows what is wrong? If not maybe you've got a "you can sense it" bug.

Re: Errors Reported When Editing Post Going To Preview

Postby leeturner » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

Well, given that you are running the same php version as me it would indicate that it is not related to the version. Maybe a different php config or something else entirely.

L
leeturner
Dracone

Postby EdB » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:44 am

Just got this error again. Didn't follow any code this time. In this case a plugin is asking for a birthday input. Both times I did not provide the form with some required info, so the registration form got kicked back to me AND I got the error for the 4th parameter. When I finally filled in all the fields I had no error.

So I guess when I'm not so tired I should be looking at WHY it is trying to mktime() before it has any reason to process the actual inputs...
EdB
Dracone

Postby Kimberly » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Today I wrote a post and previewed before saving. No errors reported. I then saved the post out as a draft and opened it a short time later. Previewed show no errors. I edited and previewed without errors. Trying to figure out what triggered this error is not going to be easy if it is not consistent.
Kimberly
Dracone

Previous

Return to You can see the bug