Support forums : Quickies

Why do we stand?

A home for really quick one-liner thoughts about what we need to fix or do or whatever. If they spark discussion we move it, otherwise this is like post-it notes.

Moderator: Dracones

Why do we stand?

Postby Kimberly » Sun May 26, 2013 8:47 pm

I did not intend to be away so long. Where do we stand with the merging of QP5 monster into what we are going to release? I wish I had not gotten involved in creating a social network; it is eating up all my time. I am basically the only tech working on things.

Do we have a product that I can test? I have an old Quam Plures site I built for someone that was never used. I would like to tear it down, flush the tables from the database and go with our current release if it is ready for testing.
Kimberly
Dracone

Re: Why do we stand?

Postby EdB » Mon May 27, 2013 4:20 am

The whole monster thing is done and packaged as a release, and I'm pretty sure I have a bug or two in the avatars area that I should have cleaned up ... but haven't. The big green button thingie links to our latest release http://quamplures.net/ :)
EdB
Dracone

Postby Kimberly » Wed May 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Okey dokey then. I am going to download it and go through a fresh install on a new database. Work at setting up things and getting a site going with it. Will report anything of course.

So this is release v1.50.70; I need to write up a news release. Also, we need to remove the link to the older version on the news section. What about the evo concerter? Is that now obsolete or will it still work?
Kimberly
Dracone

Postby Kimberly » Wed May 29, 2013 8:03 pm

EdB; can you outline the changes between v0.0.0 and 1.50.70? I will knock out a news release for the site and figured that I should outline the changes in this release. Do we use any sort of change log?

-Kimberly
Kimberly
Dracone

Postby EdB » Wed May 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Might take a day but I probably got something somewhere ....
EdB
Dracone

Return to Quickies